My photo
It's a mix of Vicente's specialties, such as Pilates (plenty of core work), Kick Boxing, Flexibility, Nutrition, Relaxation and Rest support. "I have been offering personal training services in all 5 boroughs of NY for more than 11 years and I believe that to optimize your health you must choose fitness; I am the way." Inspiration, Decision and Will Power! Warning! Don't attempt without professional supervision!

Exercise is good and I know why......

Metabolism; simply put, this significant function of our bodies is a fountain of youth. It has a very important purpose, to digest or feed our bodies!
If we are bound by taste and it becomes a vague, arrogant or unaware habit we face a higher risk of ill health; aging, deterioration and depression.
Once we choose to exercise correct activities of daily living (ADL), and abide by exercise science or fitness we will be able to become fit.
To understand it thoroughly is to agree with the following: Rest, Proper Nutrition, Qualified ADL, Qualified Cycles (of ADL) and a daily commitment to all of the above.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helllooooo! It's your sister-in-law=)I have a little bit hard to understand. Maybe it's because I'm a Swede;)

Visiting Fitness Services: Gym-Out Doors-Home said...

Keep reading those books in english....

Visiting Fitness Services: Gym-Out Doors-Home said...

Follow the videos, stick to the movements. Your joints/bones will feel stronger. Keep it to urself, u never heard it from me!

Google