My photo
It's a mix of Vicente's specialties, such as Pilates (plenty of core work), Kick Boxing, Flexibility, Nutrition, Relaxation and Rest support. "I have been offering personal training services in all 5 boroughs of NY for more than 11 years and I believe that to optimize your health you must choose fitness; I am the way." Inspiration, Decision and Will Power! Warning! Don't attempt without professional supervision!

Oscar De La Hoya vs. Manny Paquiao


Photo from STL Today

"Oscarcito" relived a scenario, but this time of defeat. Perhaps the same as Julio Cesar Chavez did when an unstoppable cut gave Oscar De La Hoya the victory against him, which later made it so hard for a boxer, with over 100 fights, to apply self control to a career where athletes regulations allow them to violently knock each other out.
Modified from 15 to 12 rounds allows less time but it increases the intensity to work the body and head.
This intensity is vital for a champion. Frequent intensity is what a challenger/champion must maintain.Freddy Roach said it very clear: "My guy is a full time fighter, but Oscar is just in the ring part time, that's my opinion"....

No comments:

Google