My photo
It's a mix of Vicente's specialties, such as Pilates (plenty of core work), Kick Boxing, Flexibility, Nutrition, Relaxation and Rest support. "I have been offering personal training services in all 5 boroughs of NY for more than 11 years and I believe that to optimize your health you must choose fitness; I am the way." Inspiration, Decision and Will Power! Warning! Don't attempt without professional supervision!

Testimonial!


Camille, Financial Auditor
Manhattan, NY

"As a swimmer it is important to me to be able to swim longer distances without pain. Being with Vicente has achieved that goal. I swim 1-2 miles a week without injury because Vicente focuses on developing shoulders, back and arms.
I also require knee surgery and have planned my post rehab exercises with both my physical therapist and Vicente. He is far better at motivating and working with me than the visiting nurse service."



No comments:

Google