My photo
It's a mix of Vicente's specialties, such as Pilates (plenty of core work), Kick Boxing, Flexibility, Nutrition, Relaxation and Rest support. "I have been offering personal training services in all 5 boroughs of NY for more than 11 years and I believe that to optimize your health you must choose fitness; I am the way." Inspiration, Decision and Will Power! Warning! Don't attempt without professional supervision!

Optimal Fitness: It's possible to achieve!



Most individuals unaware of it's meaning won't take advantage of it's true value.
It's not to be competitive or to achieve an athletic level of physical conditioning, but to learn a mindful method that emphasises patience, will power and a diligent, creative way to remain driven through it's entire physical and mental process/progressions.


Today is to be lived fulfilled!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd love to thank you for such a terrific quality forum!
I was sure this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/bug-party-supplies.html]bug Party Supplies[/url].

Visiting Fitness Services: Gym-Out Doors-Home said...

Thanks everyone!

Camille said...

The reason I started training with Vicente was to become stronger so that I could swim a mile. Well, old age came along and two replacement knee surgeries later, thanks to Vicente for coming to my home daily over the two month recuperation period, I can swim the mile with no pain. Now he has become the family trainer, part time physical therapist and all around coach. He trains my 87 year old mom, me and my 40 year old daughter. Can't get any better than that.

Google