My photo
It's a mix of Vicente's specialties, such as Pilates (plenty of core work), Kick Boxing, Flexibility, Nutrition, Relaxation and Rest support. "I have been offering personal training services in all 5 boroughs of NY for more than 11 years and I believe that to optimize your health you must choose fitness; I am the way." Inspiration, Decision and Will Power! Warning! Don't attempt without professional supervision!
Soul: does not appreciate imperfection...
Spirit: a purposefully, diligent, unconditionally rewarding motivation...
Soul: light of all right which leads to all reasoning....
Body: a respectfully courageous resource in mature reasoning....
Soul: not spectacular in nature but mindful and meaningful.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, my names Eva and im completely new to this forum.

I hope that I'll learn and share a lot of interesting things.

Thanks,
Eva

Visiting Fitness Services: Gym-Out Doors-Home said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Visiting Fitness Services: Gym-Out Doors-Home said...

Mike- Thanks, but at the moment have no information that may help you, maybe soon...

Visiting Fitness Services: Gym-Out Doors-Home said...

Keep in touch Eva... Cool name by the way...

Google