My photo
It's a mix of Vicente's specialties, such as Pilates (plenty of core work), Kick Boxing, Flexibility, Nutrition, Relaxation and Rest support. "I have been offering personal training services in all 5 boroughs of NY for more than 11 years and I believe that to optimize your health you must choose fitness; I am the way." Inspiration, Decision and Will Power! Warning! Don't attempt without professional supervision!

Daily healing




"Day by day" is easier said than done. My very good friend, Camille, has done it again, a second reconstructive knee surgery. Along with her physical therapist, Camille trusted me for her will to tolerate the healing process from reconstructive surgery.
"Easier said than done", now almost 2 months later I'm very excited about her range of motion, general endurance and strength in her new knee.
My goal for her and everyone that trusts in me is to achieve The capacity to perform the correct activities of daily living with plenty of confidence and physical support....














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog have helpful content and information. Is there any formula to control diet and keep muscle tone with fitness? For more log on
Personal Trainer- www.just4ufit.com

Google