My photo
It's a mix of Vicente's specialties, such as Pilates (plenty of core work), Kick Boxing, Flexibility, Nutrition, Relaxation and Rest support. "I have been offering personal training services in all 5 boroughs of NY for more than 11 years and I believe that to optimize your health you must choose fitness; I am the way." Inspiration, Decision and Will Power! Warning! Don't attempt without professional supervision!

"I Love New You"-Peralta Proactive campaign!

My niece Tatiana said to me that she's spending so much money on her health club membership, without even attending frequently.
That's when I decided to help by offering my "Commitment Made EasyTM" programs.
And at the present time she understands what it really takes to remain inspired by deciding on the correct activities of daily living.
On the other hand, my niece Orquidia ( aka Chanita ) just loves to learn about a fitness lifestyle. Even the house guests tag along ( some of the time )!

I'm very proud of them, at their young age they're confident enough to "Knock and Ask"!

No comments:

Google