My photo
It's a mix of Vicente's specialties, such as Pilates (plenty of core work), Kick Boxing, Flexibility, Nutrition, Relaxation and Rest support. "I have been offering personal training services in all 5 boroughs of NY for more than 11 years and I believe that to optimize your health you must choose fitness; I am the way." Inspiration, Decision and Will Power! Warning! Don't attempt without professional supervision!

A step to mental health!

In the right emotions, my thoughts help me decide on actions that don't risk my health. Our parents had their school, our preachers and doctors as well.
Personally I decide on being discrete and to learn from all experiences that make logical sense.
Sincere with those whom are sincere, discrete with the rest.

Vicente Enrique

No comments:

Google