My photo
It's a mix of Vicente's specialties, such as Pilates (plenty of core work), Kick Boxing, Flexibility, Nutrition, Relaxation and Rest support. "I have been offering personal training services in all 5 boroughs of NY for more than 11 years and I believe that to optimize your health you must choose fitness; I am the way." Inspiration, Decision and Will Power! Warning! Don't attempt without professional supervision!
Testimonials!



Orquidia, Student
18 years old, Bronx NY



"The Chana and Co. Session has helped me understand the true concept behind exercise. One must first build up the muscles of the brain to fully grasp the meaning behind a true, effective and healthy work out."





Gisell, Student
19 years old, Manhattan NY





" This was a wonderful session that really helped me with my balance and breathing. It was challenging and exciting, I would definately do it again."







Ethan, toddler
Bronx, NY


" I'll get it soon...."




Isabella Katerine, Student
14 years old, Manhattan NY



" I feel like the chararcter Neo in the Matrix movie when he had the alien in his body...I feel that all over my body."






Tatiana, Medical assistant
23 years old, Bronx NY


" I feel energized and stronger. "

No comments:

Google