My photo
It's a mix of Vicente's specialties, such as Pilates (plenty of core work), Kick Boxing, Flexibility, Nutrition, Relaxation and Rest support. "I have been offering personal training services in all 5 boroughs of NY for more than 11 years and I believe that to optimize your health you must choose fitness; I am the way." Inspiration, Decision and Will Power! Warning! Don't attempt without professional supervision!
ProactivoTM very personal diet...it may work for you!


Foods:

A: Low to very low processed or artificial
B: Moderate to high natural or organic
C: Moderate to high lean proteins
D: Low to very low sodium
E: Medium to high potassium
F: Medium to high water
G: Low to very low alcohol
H: Very low nicotine
I: Low to very low sugar
J: Low to moderate carbohydrates
K: Moderate to high "good fats"
L: Low to very low harmful fats
M:Low to moderate cholesterol, etc

-"Body composition assessments" must be made on a regular basis

-Practice low, moderate and high sized portions of the right foods, and fast for cleansing, not only for weight loss.

Vicente Enrique, certified by NASM

For general nutrition and infinite opportunities: Quixtar( IBO# 4004001 )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy happy happy happy birthday!!!!=) We are thinking of you...

Visiting Fitness Services: Gym-Out Doors-Home said...

This is a significant perspective for anyone looking for support, awareness and seeking understanding for more confidence to wiser food choices...I am a personal trainer and this is my very personal success. I hope the same for you!

Google